ESCAPE ROOM FAQ
Below is a list of questions we typically get asked regarding Escape Room Albury, if there are additional questions please feel free to call us or email us your questions and queries:
- What is an escape room?
– An escape room is an immersive experience where you get locked in a room full of puzzles and you have 60 minutes to break out.
- Is it safe?
– Yes. There are workers in the facility with you while you play so that in case of an emergency everyone participating will be safe.
- Is there parking?
– Yes, please find a park on Kiewa or Hume street with greater than 2hour parking.
- What if we get stuck on a puzzle?
– There are assistant detectives (game masters) will facilitate the game with you and can provide you with clues if you become stuck or if you ask for one.
- Can we book for a group of people?
– Yes. The room we have can run with 2 to 8 people, if you book for this amount then you can play with your family & friends, if not then why not get to know new people when we offer combine groups or call to ask to join one.
- Is there an age limit?
– Yes. For game purposes, you will need to be over 16 to participate as the puzzles are hard.
- Is there Wheelchair access?
-unfortunately there is no ramp, but we maybe able to assist some people. There is one stair at the front door of the building.
- How long does the whole experience take?
-We suggest an hour and a half for total game play. The game runs for an hour with a 5-minute pre-game briefing session. We ask all players to arrive 15 minutes prior to their start times.
- Is there any Strobe Lights in your rooms?
-No strobe lights, we have just regular old lights in the room.